- Launch ASDM from a privilege 15 account
- Go to Configuration > Device Managment > Users/AAA > AAA Access > Authorization
- Click the button "Set ASDM Defined Roles"
- Select "Yes" to have ASDM configure the necessary Priv 3 and Priv 5 permissions
- Select "Apply" to set the configuration on the firewall
fw tab -t http_vpnd_cookies -f !! View currently connected clients fw tab -t http_vpnd_cookies -x !! Clear all currently connected clients
!! Contains the following directories by default $FWDIR/conf $FWDIR/database $CPDIR/conf $CPDIR/database
- Use '/usr/sbin/dmidecode | grep "Product Name" to view specific hardware name
lvresize -L 20GB /dev/vg_splat/lv_current !! Sets the logical volume size Reboot into maintenance mode !! View boot menu to see 'Maintenance Mode' option - you do need the expert password. if your current acct has expert type "passwd root" to reset it. e2fsck -f /dev/mapper/vg_splat-lv_current resize2fs /dev/mapper/vg_splat-lv_current Reboot
- Especially useful for UTMs with small root partitions. Upgrades can fail due to this.