// No SSL VPN delete system services web-management // With SSL VPN set system services web-management http interface lo0.0; set system services web-management https system-generated-certificate set system services web-management session session-limit 7
fw log -l -t -n <log file>
- The log file is optional. Defaults to $FWDIR/log/fw.log.
- If all logging connections are active, the firewall is unlikely to be logging locally. This command only works when the device is logging locally.
- -n - Do not perform DNS resolution
- -f -t - Similar to 'tail -f' on the file
- 'passwd ' is a special script by Checkpoint and does not work for changing passwords